Friday, March 9, 2012

Blueberry Syrup

Here is my recipe for Blueberry Syrup.  I came up with it spur of the minute like when I couldn't find my mom's recipe.  It turned out really yummy!

 Blueberry Syrup
2 cups blueberries (don't forget to rinse your berries with cold water)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
Mix in a bowl and microwave about 8 minutes, stirring halfway. (Microwave times vary of course.  Cook until it reaches the consistency you like.)
Serve on top of pancakes.  For a super yummy treat top with whipped topping!


What is your favorite pancake topping?  Or, what is your favorite way to eat blueberries?  You can share your recipe if you'd like!

1 comment:

Julia said...

We're having pancakes tomorrow morning. Now I really wish we had some blueberries at home to try this! Thanks for sharing!