Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Goals to Focus on for the Next 12 Weeks

 
Kelli at Three Boys and a Dog has issued a challenge for bloggers to choose 4 goals to work on for the next 12 weeks!
I wrote last week about my goal and resolutions for 2012.  My main goal for this year is to become better self-disciplined.  Several of the resolutions I wrote about are either not measureable via my blog or I believe will just take much more time than the allotted 12 weeks.  I have decided to focus on resolutions 4, 5 and 6 for the purposes of this challenge.
Here are my 4 goals for the next 12 weeks:
1.)  I will post to my blog at least once each week.  (resolution 6)
2.)  I will join at least 2 blog hops.  (resolution 6)
3.)  I will learn how to make a fleece diaper cover using a pair of Carter's fleece pajamas - and actually make it.  (resolution 4)
4.)  I will help my daughter get 5 more reviews posted to her new blog, Mariah's Bookshelf.  (resolution 5)

1 comment:

Eliza Rae said...

I'm excited to see how your fleece diaper cover turns out! You must write a post about it!

OH, and join this blog hop.
http://www.weidknecht.com/p/weidknecht-events-and-support-for.html
It's a giveaway hop. I don't know if you've contacted companies before for giveaways(just found your blog through your post on mine!). If not just email me and I'll help you out.
inthemommybusiness(at)hotmail(dot)com