Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday A !

My 2nd daughter, A, will be turning 8 today.  I can't believe she is already 8! 
She is very, VERY excited.  She actually just walked up to me grinning ear to ear and bouncing, singing 'I'm al-most e-i-gh-t!'  LOL 
She should be in bed.  It is 11:20 pm.  She is not in bed because my oven broke.  Just. stopped. working.  So, we went to my in-laws to bake cupcakes for her cupcake party tomorrow afternoon, and a cake for her family party tomorrow night.  We just got home.  She and two of her siblings are still wreaking havoc on the house because I am on the computer checking e-mail, e-mailing a shopping list to my hubby (who is working a midnight madness sale and will stop by Wal-Mart on the way home), and posting about A's 8th birthday.


Happy Birthday A !
You are precious to me. 
Your smile can light up a room. 
I am so very glad to be your momma!

No comments: